Hoosh Marketing knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This policy describes the types of personal information that we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DOES HOOSH MARKETING COLLECT?
The information we gather from you helps us to continually improve your experience with Hoosh Marketing. This personal information may include:
- your name and contact information;
- preferred communication methods;
- business name and business address;
- bank details and/or credit card details;
- your website activity.
We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your contact record ID and your usage of the products that you purchase from us. We may also collect the following information:
- Sensitive information – the term “sensitive information” in this context refers to information related to membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, social media activity and/or public internet data.
- Contacting us via Website or otherwise – when you use the www.hooshmarketing.com.au website (Our Site) or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Surveys – we also ask you to complete surveys that we use for feedback and research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Online portals and profile – we may also collect and use the personal information you provide while using our online portals/products and any profile that you create while using our services including health, training and nutritional information.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main types of personal information Hoosh Marketing collects and the main purposes for which personal information is collected, used, held and disclosed are set out below:
- We use personal information to provide the services you request from Hoosh Marketing such as to facilitate: administration of your services, to manage our relationship with you, to communicate with you and assist you with queries and to facilitate bookings of meetings with our own or third party service providers and other transactions.
- We also use personal information in order to provide and improve our services and operate our facilities (including as described above), or otherwise as required or authorised by law. For example, when an individual sends Hoosh Marketing a query, we will use the individual’s personal information for the purposes for which the individual provided it
- We may also use the information to: advertise products and services, to carry out market data analysis so that we can continue to deliver enhanced services and facilities, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to comply with the law, and to administer and maintain customer records. In addition, we use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. As part of conducting our business, personal information may also be used to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them.
- We use business information provided by you so that we can assess your business processes, health and your sales/marketing effectiveness. If we need to collect sensitive information (such as business information), we will not collect that information unless we have first obtained your consent.
3. IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MAY HOOSH MARKETING DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our personnel (including our employees and contractors):
Our personnel have access to personal information to the extent that they need to access your personal information in connection with their duties and your membership.
Third party service providers:
Sometimes we send offers to customers and prospects on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address or any of your business information or other sensitive information.
Please tick the opt-out box in your terms and conditions, or let us know via email, if you don’t want to
receive any of the following offers:
- marketing communications from Hoosh Marketing; or
- marketing communications from our partners.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy marketing agencies or subsidiaries or business units.
Protection of Hoosh Marketing and others:
With your consent, other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site
5. HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
Hoosh Marketing endeavours to take all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your personal
information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
6. WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
7. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by sending an email to the Hoosh Marketing Privacy Officer, whose details are set out in section 10 below
8. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by sending
an email to the Virgin Active Privacy Officer, whose details are set out in section 10 below.
9. NOTICES AND REVISIONS
For further information about Hoosh Marketing’s privacy procedures and practices, or to request access to or correction of your personal information or make a complaint, please contact the Hoosh Marketing
Privacy Officer using the following details: